Industrialization & Energy Services Co

Industrialization & Energy Services Co.
is a Limited Liability partnership between the Industrialization & Energy Services Company (TAQA) which owns 51%, and Services Pétroliers Schlumberger S.A. of France, a global leader in oilfield services which owns the remaining 49%
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
P.O.Box 28589 – Riyadh 11447 00966012911111
www.taqa.com.sa

Al-Raed

Al-Raed
Leader in the manufacture and supply of electrical materials and features high-quality service deals to its customers and market the highest quality nutrition products and the best prices
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
P.O.Box 3516 – Riyadh 11481 00966012651345
www.alraed.com.sa Contact Company

Sandi Masa Steel factory

Sandi Masa Steel factory
Include surge suppressors, uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), power conditioning equipment, power management software, and DC power systems as well as precision cooling equipment, and professional and consulting services
Dammam (Saudi Arabia)
P.O.Box 69009 – Dammam 31547 00966038181608
www.masasteelfactory.com Contact Company

MESC

MESC
The leading manufacturer and supplier of all types of cables to EPC mega projects in the Middle East and North Africa
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
2nd Industrial Area – P.O.Box 585 00966012650555
www.mesccables.com Contact Company

Electrical SenseCompany (ESC)

Electrical SenseCompany (ESC)
Electrical Sense Company is one of the leading companies in Saudi Arabia located in Riyadh specializing repairing and refurbishing lead – acid battery. We represent one of the leading companies in this field in the USA with superior and high qualify
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
P.O.Box 11491 00966569883185
www.esc-batt.com Contact Company

USSG

USSG
One of the leading medium & low voltage electrical products manufacturer and specialized in industrial, electrical, automation and distribution systems
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
3rd Industrial Area 009660541186648
www.ussg.com.sa Contact Company